SWISS UMEF Residence, Geneva
Route de Collex 90, 1293 Bellevue - Geneva
Designed to provide high quality, modern, student accommodation, the Bellevue Residence offers a first-class living environment.
In keeping with SWISS UMEF’s engagement as part of the international community, the UMEF Bellevue Residence is also designed to offer a year-round, affordable accommodation option to visiting delegates of Geneva’s many international organisations and embassies. With the added value brought by the university’s authentic atmosphere of knowledge sharing and cultural exchange, the residence is an ideal choice for international visitors seeking a comfortable alternative to a hotel at a reasonable cost.
The residence offers a choice of several price bands according to the number of people (individual or sharing) and the required duration of stay.
All rooms have Wi-Fi and are equipped with a bed, bed linen, desk and chair, reading lamp, bookshelf and storage for clothes.
Guests enjoy a comfortable, furnished communal lounge, and a large, fully-equipped kitchen allows for convenient self-catering.
Laundry and ironing facilities are also available.
Close to means of public transport, the Bellevue Residence is accessible by car, train or bus, with regular transport services to central Geneva. On-site parking is available for guests.
NB: Accommodation in Swiss UMEF Residences is according to availability. A security deposit equivalent to three months’ rent is required.
- Secure, fully furnished non-smoking rooms with the provision of bed linen and towels
- Restrooms on all floors
- Shared Shower in the basement
- Large shared kitchen on the ground floor, fully equipped with all modern appliances
- Laundry and ironing facilities
- Access to 12,000 m2 of natural parkland and landscaped garden
- On-site parking
- Five-minute walk to the country club, restaurant, gym/fitness centre
- Transport: Train S L4 from Geneva Cornavin station to Genthod-Bellevue station a 10-minutes journey time and approx. a 20-minute walk or by bus Line Z to Vieux-Valavaran and approx. 5-minute walk to the Residence.
Note: For reservations, please contact us at: