MBA Option Human Resources Management
General Description :
This programme offers to the student of human resources, managerial, interpersonal and negotiating skills.
Training objective :
At the end of the programme, the student shall be capable of managing personnel, prevent and manage social conflicts, He/She will be able to carry out training, the development and assessment of his/her collaborators.
Management positions: Director of Human Resources, HR Consultant, HR Project Manager etc.
The internship included in your training course will give you practical experience and the opportunity to apply in real working environment knowledge acquired in the classroom.
Core Curriculum First year
- Marketing Management
- Human Capital and Talent Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Corporate Finance
- Organization Design
- Management Accounting
- Brand Management
- Team Building and Leadership
- Governance, Ethics and Business Law
Second year Third Semester
- Thesis Methodology
- Employee Selection, Staffing and Planning
- Compensation and Benefits Management
- Management of Workforce Diversity
- Development and Training Management
- Labour Relations and Collective Bargaining in Public Sector
Second year Fourth Semester
Internships can also earn credits. Students may choose either to carry out internships with reports and viva voce, or to work outside and defend a Master’s thesis; however either option is worth 30 ECTS credits.