This tailored program shows how to develop leadership talent inside corporations, highlighting the issues that matter for your career. It introduces delegates from both the Diplomatic and Corporate sphere the values and the thinking required to profile oneself as a leader.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Appraising major changes in mindset that are required to assume a leadership role.
- Understanding the underlying capabilities required to lead in the organization.
- Discovering the role of learning in sustainable leadership.
- Giving value to the role of culture in leadership.
- Providing a comprehensive understanding of the role of leaders in an organization.
Who Should Attend this Programme?
Diplomats, Traders, Politicians, Government Officials, Business People, Academics wishing to expand their knowledge in Business Diplomacy and International Finance.
Professionals who are new to the Business Diplomacy and International Finance industry and those who need a refresher will be able to broaden their knowledge and gain a sound overview.
Distinguished International Faculty
The calibre of a University or Business School can be determined by the excellence of its faculty and Students, and SWISS UMEF UNIVERSITY has many distinguished members who are leaders in their fields and on the cutting edge of intellectual thought.
We are proud of our ability to attract people of the highest calibre. Our success in competing for talent with other top international universities, both locally and internationally is a mark of our international standing. And in turn, our President and the faculty enable innovative and pertinent programmes for our international student body to develop.
This program creates the opportunity for delegates of diverse backgrounds and cultures to share and confront their ideas, experience and best practices. Durable links are established among executives and professionals.
Continuing education is recognized more than ever as a career necessity for both the Diplomatic and Business industry professional. Swiss UMEF Mini MBA in Business Diplomacy and International Finance courses are eligible to meet the continuing education requirements of Diplomats and Business Executives.
PROGRAMME IN DETAIL
DAY 1 : Leading teams
- Balanced score card
- Budgeting and controlling
- Activity-based management
- Customer profitability analysis
DAY 2 : International negotiation strategies
- Cultural factors in negotiations
- The negotiation process
- Advanced strategies
- Breaking stalemates
DAY 3 : Managing complex change
- Complex adaptive systems
- Preparing the future
DAY 4 : Conflict resolution
- Conflict theory
- Power and conflict
- Cross-cultural conflict management
Entry Criteria :
Admission WHAT WE LOOK FOR :
- Solid intellectual ability
- Solid English or French foundation
- Progression in your career to date
- Proof of leadership and management potential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A desire to learn and contribute to the learning of others
- Work experience: Minimum of 5 years senior experience
- Academic qualifications: Minimum Bachelor degree or Equivalent
KEY FACTS :
- Campus : Geneva
- Organiser: Business School
- Recognition of Completion: Mini MBA Certificate in World Class Leaders
- Nombre de participants: 12 Delegates
- Duration : 4 DAYS FULL TIME
- Teaching language : English and French Section