This tailored program shows how to implement key management techniques, highlighting the issues that matter for your career. It shows delegates from both the Diplomatic and Corporate sphere how to understand the key metrics that ensure managerial success.
Key Benefits and Takeaways
- Appraising major changes in organizational structures.
- Understanding the underlying links between organizational structure and profit generation.
- Discovering the importance of managing the company’s resources for profit maximization.
- Valuating the key financial metrics.
- Providing a comprehensive look at tomorrow’s challenges and at ways of maintaining success.
Who Should Attend this Programme?
Diplomats, Traders, Politicians, Government Officials, Business People, Academics wishing to expand their knowledge in Management in a Global Word. Professionals who are new to the Corporate World and those who need a refresher will be able to broaden their knowledge and gain a sound overview.
Distinguished International Faculty
The calibre of a University or Business School can be determined by the excellence of its faculty and Students, and SWISS UMEF UNIVERSITY has many distinguished members who are leaders in their fields and on the cutting edge of intellectual thought.
We are proud of our ability to attract people of the highest calibre. Our success in competing for talent with other top international universities, both locally and internationally is a mark of our international standing. And in turn, our President and the faculty enable innovative and pertinent programmes for our international student body to develop.
This program creates the opportunity for delegates of diverse backgrounds and cultures to share and confront their ideas, experience and best practices. Durable links are established among executives and professionals.
Continuing education is recognized more than ever as a career necessity for both the Diplomatic and Business industry professional. Swiss UMEF Mini MBA in Business Diplomacy and International Finance courses are eligible to meet the continuing education requirements of Diplomats and Business Executives.
PROGRAMME IN DETAIL
DAY 1 : Measuring Performance
- Balanced score card
- Budgeting and controlling
- Activity-based management
- Customer profitability analysis
DAY 2 : Organizational Flexibility
- The organization as a living organism
- The organization as a political system
- The organization in flux
- Facing tomorrow’s challenges in the organization
DAY 3 : The Value Chain
- The globalization of the value chain
- The service value chain
- The value chain and the environment
- Disruption and the value chain
DAY 4 : Current Issues in International Human Capital
- The new human capital
- Demographic changes and an older workforce
- Facilitating change
- Organizational learning
Entry Criteria :
Admission WHAT WE LOOK FOR :
- Solid intellectual ability
- Solid English or French foundation
- Progression in your career to date
- Proof of leadership and management potential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A desire to learn and contribute to the learning of others
- Work experience: Minimum of 5 years senior experience
- Academic qualifications: Minimum Bachelor degree or Equivalent
KEY FACTS :
- Campus : Geneva
- Organiser: Business School
- Recognition of Completion: Mini MBA Certificate in Global Management
- Nombre de participants: 12 Delegates
- Duration : 4 DAYS FULL TIME
- Teaching language : English and French Section