Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
The DBA at SU University,
The SU Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) is a professional doctoral degree designed to enhance executive, professional practice and senior manager.
- Is looking for an internationally recognized research qualification
- Advanced research techniques to issues of Managerial
- A new managerial ideas and practices
- Focusing their research on a current business issue within their organization
- How effective managers lead, how they make decisions
- How they motivate employees to achieve superior results in leading organizations
The DBA program is divided into four stages:
- Research analysis skills (18 ECTS)
- Improving the Managerial skills (54 ECTS)
- Improving the specialization skills (30 ECTS)
- Improving the report and research writing skills (78 ECTS)
Total credit hours for DBA are at least 3 years (180 ECTS)
The organization of the courses and the allocation of credits to obtain the DBA degree are in conformity with the norms of the Bologna Declaration. The program of study is organized in modules. ECTS credits for each module are shared between research, improving the Managerial skills, improving the report, research writing skills, lectures, exercises or practical work in class (onsite contact hours), examination hours, preparation hours and personal work.
In order to obtain the DBA degree they aim at, students must cumulate:
180 ECTS credits for the DBA program are at least three years
Minimum and Maximum Study Period
The SU (DBA) degree is normally earned over a three to five year period of full time study after the Master’s degree.